Wednesday 11 April 2012

Serious Business - Buying


If you're serious about buying a home, whether it's your first home or your family's dream home, all you need to do is give me a call.
When it comes to working with buyers, I use a simple and guaranteed painless four-step system.

First, I'll invite you and your family into my office for an informal visit to get a better idea of what it is you're looking for and just as important, what you're not looking for.


Second, I'll pull a list of all the possibilities from our computer files.  You'll be surprised at how many great housing options you might have to choose from.


In step three of the  process, we'll actually go out and look at homes that fit your parameters, so you can get a first hand, private look at each property.


And finally, when we do find the perfect home for you, I'll answer all your questions and give you all the specific details that you need to make a decision.


Should you decide that you'd like to purchase a home, you can count on me to handle all the details, including working to secure the right kind of financing to fit your particular needs.  Throughout the entire process I'll work at your pace and you'll be making all the decisions.
Buying a home in today's market doesn't have to be a hassle, especially when I'm your agent.  Whether it's a fixer-upper or a mansion on the hill, I can make the entire process a happy experience for your whole family.
In fact, I can even offer you Exclusive Buyer Representation, so you'll know you have all the protection possible in negotiating your offer to purchase.
You can tap into my experience and insight simply by calling my office.
And even if you're not quite sure you're ready to purchase a home right now, I invite you to give me a call.  You'll find by working together on a direct basis, you'll have a better chance of finding that one special home you're looking for in the future.
Some people try to find their special home by looking through ads.  The only problem is that on any given day, only a small percentage of all the available properties are being advertised, so you really can't get the full picture.
There are a lot of ways to go about finding a home, but by far the best way is to give me a call, tell me what you want and take it from there.  It really is a no-hassle proposition and all you need to do is call.  Call me at 403-512-1939.        

No comments:

Post a Comment